Many of you may not know what we do.
Therefore, we are pleased to provide a profile of our company here.
As our company name "planning" suggests, we are developing and expanding our business through the creation of a planning system. Saito Planning was established in March 1993 as a toy wholesaler, OEM manufacturer, and planner/developer, based on my experience as a toy buyer at a GMS. The company introduced its proprietary "C-TOS," a capsule toy specialized for the so-called "GACHA-GACHA" market, and embarked on a full-scale nationwide expansion, developing sales channels such as convenience stores and drugstores in addition to supermarkets. We aim to become a major player in the capsule card market.
In this way, we have absorbed and utilized know-how from the service industry, which is completely different from our own, and this is a clear indication of our corporate culture of "spirit of originality and ingenuity" with a willingness to take on any challenge. In other words, our business style is "planning and proposal-oriented.
We look forward to your warm understanding and support.
Akito Saito, President Saito Planning Co., Ltd.
- Sales and maintenance support for toy vending machines (gacha, cards, digital enclosures, etc.)
- Various outsourced operations
- system provision and various data sales
- Wholesale of toys in general, hobby products, amusement prizes and science products
- OEM manufacturing, planning and development contracting